Please upgrade your browser.
World Health Assembly Delegate Registration (WHA72)
- You must be a 2019 non-corporate organizational GHC member in good standing or have contributed at the Super Global Health Advocate level to be part of the accredited delegation. For organizational members - please make sure your membership is listed as "Active" before proceeding. If you are not a current member but would like to join, choose "My Membership" in the drop-down menu above.
- Organizational GHC members: If submitting an application on behalf of an organizational member, please designate one focal point to fill out the form (you will only be allowed one submission). Your organization is allowed to send up to TWO representatives. You can include up to TWO ADDITIONAL representatives if sending staff from a field office in a low- or middle-income country.
- Individual spots - NEW THIS YEAR: In 2019, GHC revised its membership model and eliminated its individual GHC membership category. Individuals who wish to attend WHA should work with their employer to apply for organizational GHC membership (more information on membership: www.globalhealth.org/join). Those individuals who are not affiliated with with an organization can reserve ONE spot on the delegation by contributing to GHC at the Super GHC Advocate level ($500) and submitting an application indicating interest and purpose of attending WHA. Please note that all individual applicants will be reviewed by our Board of Directors and we will only accept individuals on our delegation who adhere to GHC's principles and mission. If you are interested in applying, please fill out this application: https://tinyurl.com/WHA72IndividualDelegate.
- Application Fee: Please pay the application fee immediately (and disregard the pay later option). Payment must be submitted by April 30, 2019 in order to obtain your WHA credentials.
- Other Notes:
- All expenses are paid by the individual or organization, including flights, and hotel accommodations.
- Requests for visas must be submitted to GHC (email firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.
- For information on GHC at WHA and our delegate offerings, please visit www.globalhealth.org/world-health-assembly.
- Submit at least one post to GHC for our blog, The Collective Voice, or contribute to other GHC WHA-related social media channels
- Attend GHC’s WHA delegate webinar prior to WHA (in early May)
- Attend GHC’s Welcome Reception on Sunday, May 19
- If possible, participate in GHC’s briefings during WHA and participate in GHC’s WHA webinar series to discuss important items on the agenda (starting in April 2018; more details to be shared soon)
PLEASE NOTE: A registration receipt does not gaurantee that you have secured a spot on our delegation. GHC staff will follow-up within a week of your application to verify your information and provide more details regarding the commitments above. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
*You must log into the GHC member portal using your organizational GHC member account login information to access this form*